The taste of this product is milky-tender, moderately salty, soft. It is great for frying, and you can also grill it deliciously. As a result, you get a great snack or salad ingredient. PRAEJUUST is good in itself, it can be eaten without frying. Professionals in the field of cooking advise pre-roll pieces of cheese in breadcrumbs – so it will be better to fry.
Here are just a few dishes where PRAEJUUST enriches your food:
• pasta (carbonara, pasta with mushrooms in a creamy sauce)
• salads (Greek, salad with chicken, cheese and nuts)
• snacks (croutons with cheese, fried cheese, cheese sticks)
• first courses (champignon cream soup)
• hotter (julienne, meat in French)
• buns and flour products (pigtails with cheese, khachapuri)
• pizza (margarita. 4 cheese)
• sandwiches and canapes. As we see, cheese is present in many different dishes and will be a great addition to almost any table. I would like to note that this product can be especially valuable for people who refuse meat and fish. Cheese allows you to give room for imagination, in some dishes they can serve as a substitute for meat ingredients, help to get the necessary vitamins and minerals.