Collection of personal data
RASSVET OÜ may collect and use the following personal information:
• Information about your use of the online store (including IP address, geographic location, browser type and version, operating system, source of referrals, duration of visit, page views, site navigation, time and date of visit, etc.) In addition , we may use third party services such as Google Analytics to collect, track and analyze information about transactions between you and us or in connection with our online store, including information about products and services purchased from us;
• information that you provide yourself when registering with an online store (including email address, first and last name, billing and postal address);
• information you provide to us in connection with subscriptions to the Services and email notifications;
• any other information that you provide to Baltic Cheese.
Use of personal data RASSVET OÜ may use your personal information for the following purposes:
• online store management;
• setting up an online store for your needs;
• so that you can access and use the services of the online store;
• send the purchased goods, informing the delivery address to the logistics partners;
• providing the services you have purchased; • sending messages, paying bills and receiving payments;
• send the notifications you need by e-mail;
• deal with inquiries, feedbacks and complaints about our services provided by you;
• send you regular emails about our new products, special offers or other information that we think may be of interest to you using the email address you provide;
• also use your personal information to contact you to request permission to use / distribute your shopping experience in our marketing or promotional materials.
Conditions and changes
You always have the right to apply for the protection of your data to the Data Protection Inspectorate or to a court. The Data Protection Inspectorate is a government agency that can also be consulted for advice or assistance on personal data protection issues.